Based on preclinical studies, EMPLICITI directly activates the immune system1
See EMPLICITI mechanism of action and how it targets the SLAMF7 protein
- EMPLICITI is an immunostimulatory antibody that specifically targets the SLAMF7 protein1
- -SLAMF7 is expressed on Natural Killer Cells (NKC) and myeloma cells1
- -SLAMF7 is also expressed on plasma cells and at lower levels on specific immune cell subsets of differentiated cells within the hematopoietic lineage1
See EMPLICITI in action—view the video
SELECTED IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- ELOQUENT-2 trial:
- -Serious adverse reactions were 65% (ERd) and 57% (Rd). The most frequent serious adverse reactions in the ERd arm compared to the Rd arm were: pneumonia (15%, 11%), pyrexia (7%, 5%), respiratory tract infection (3.1%, 1.3%), anemia (2.8%, 1.9%), pulmonary embolism (3.1%, 2.5%), and acute renal failure (2.5%, 1.9%).
- -The most common adverse reactions in ERd and Rd, respectively (≥20%) were fatigue (62%, 52%), diarrhea (47%, 36%), pyrexia (37%, 25%), constipation (36%, 27%), cough (34%, 19%), peripheral neuropathy (27%, 21%), nasopharyngitis (25%, 19%), upper respiratory tract infection (23%, 17%), decreased appetite (21%, 13%), and pneumonia (20%, 14%).
- ELOQUENT-3 trial:
- -Serious adverse reactions were 22% (EPd) and 15% (Pd). The most frequent serious adverse reactions in the EPd arm compared to the Pd arm were: pneumonia (13%, 11%) and respiratory tract infection (7%, 3.6%).
- -The most common adverse reactions in EPd arm (≥20% EPd) and Pd, respectively, were constipation (22%, 11%) and hyperglycemia (20%, 15%).
Please see additional Important Safety Information below.
EMPLICITI Mechanism of Action1,9
ADCC, antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity; SLAMF7, signaling lymphocytic activation molecule family member 7.
NEED RESOURCES FOR YOUR PATIENTS?